The Atlanta office is looking for an Accounting Associate to serve and anticipate all of our clients’ accounting and family office service needs in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure clients are appropriately aware of their financial status.
- Ensure that the clients’ Accounting and Financial Reporting needs are being met in an accurate and timely manner.
- On a daily basis ensure that the clients’ bills are paid in an accurate and timely manner by auditing, coding and processing invoices including credit card statements, while making sure to resolve discrepancies that may exist.
- Create and deliver on going and periodic financial reports including; balance sheets, cash flows, budgets and profit loss statements, resulting in each client being satisfied with the best information provided to them.
- Reconcile bank accounts timely, ensuring no discrepancies.
- Ensure that there are adequate funds at all times to cover any of the clients’ cash needs.
- Process client payroll on a weekly basis ensuring the disbursement of funds are timely and accurate.
- Issue and maintain the annual 1099’s ensuring they’re sent out and reported in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with IRS requirements.
- Other family office duties as assigned or needed.
- Education-Bachelors degree in Accounting or other related fields
- Work Experience-Minimum 2 years accounting experence.
ABOUT PATHSTONE: An independent, employee and family-owned advisory firm, Pathstone offers family office services and customized investment advice to multigenerational families and nonprofit organizations. The firm has offices in Atlanta GA, Boston MA, Englewood NJ, Los Angeles, CA, Naples FL, Portland OR and Potomac MD.
OUR TALENTED TEAM: We look for leaders with diverse back- grounds and perspectives, who will thrive within our culture of innovation and contribute to our long-term success in providing clients with exceptional service.
BENEFITS: Our talented people are our greatest asset, therefore we offer a competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program that helps meet the changing needs of our employees and their families. Pathstone’s benefits include comprehensive medical, vision and dental coverage, flexible spending, flexible PTO, life insurance, education support, 401k plan, parental leave, and more.
TO APPLY: Submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our LinkedIn page.