PRINCIPLE PURPOSE OF JOB:
To serve and anticipate all of our clients’ family office service needs in a timely and accurate manner, while maintaining ongoing compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Continually collects and organizes the clients’ relevant information in a timely manner, resulting in a complete and accurate database.
• Input and manage all the tax information to produce workpapers, resulting in accurate and timely tax returns.
• Use the available information to prepare quarterly projections and tax estimates for the clients in a timely and accurate manner, enabling effective year end tax planning.
• Assist the manager with initial review of tax returns workpapers, upon request quarterly reports and other family office projects.
• Using all available resources, assist with the preparation of the tax agenda for client quarterly meetings, while generating the appropriate reports and schedules.
• Research, recommend and follow up on various financial planning and other adhoc requests.
• Other family office duties as assigned or needed.
• Required knowledge of: Tax code, accounting principles, some tax software and Microsoft office suite
• Required Skills: Excel, strong listening skills, keyboarding skills, good communication skills, strong interpersonal, social skills, customer focus, interpersonal skills, self development and teamwork
• Required Abilities: Multi task, meet tight deadlines, analytical ability, ability to be proactive, strong problem solving ability, ability to approach your work seriously, but not take yourself too seriously, ability to take constructive criticism and ability to sit for long periods of time.