We will work closely with you to understand your long term goals, asset transfer ambitions and current planning. We can then create a strategy to achieve your objectives, minimize taxes and establish efficient asset transfers to ensure your legacies are maintained across generations.
At Pathstone, estate planning is much more than reviewing a will. A successful estate plan is shaped by goals and starts with examining your financial needs and assets in order to make decisions on how to provide for your heirs while minimizing transfer taxes with lifetime devices including trusts and other entities as well as the transfer of property at death outside of a lengthy probate process. Conveying your wishes for health care is also part of the process. Once a plan is put in place, Pathstone will review it periodically as goals evolve and tax laws change.
- Document Family Goals
- Diagnostic Review & Opportunity Identification
- Modeling, Strategy & Coordinate Implementation
- Coordinate Document Drafting with Legal Advisors
- Estate Administration
- Choice of Entity Analysis & Maintenance
- Review Executor/Trustee Alternatives
- Pathstone Trust Services offers a Full Range of Profession Trust Services
- Succession Planning
- Asset Protection
- Annual Gifting