Insurance & Risk Management
Are your risks appropriately covered in all areas? We will review and advise on your insurance coverage— life, property & casualty, disability, personal staff workman's comp and health.
The combination of perils and hazards creates risks to which you are vulnerable every day. These risks also vary in likelihood from high frequency to low frequency. However, whatever the likelihood or possible severity, every risk carries a potential for some degree of loss. Pathstone will help you minimize associated losses by developing a plan to tackle individual risks as well as comprehensively addressing the total package of risks.
- Review Life & Disability
- Personal Risk Profile & Exposure Identification
- Property & Casualty Insurance & Exposure Periodic Review
- Property & Casualty Asset Protection Strategy Development
- Property & Casualty Broker Recommendation & Selection
- Coordinate Risk Management Program Between Client & Broker
- Personal Staff Workers Compensation Placement & Program Management
- Coordination of Trip Travel Insurance
- Coordination of Pathstone Group Insurance Programs
- Facilitate Personal Background Checks as Needed
- Property & Casualty Claim Review, Report, & Coordination
- Medical Insurance Compilation & Recommendations
- Deductible Management
- Refund/Credit/HSA Balance Management
Let us demonstrate how we can add value
Tell Us About You
Start Pathforward Process
In order to demonstrate how Pathstone can add measurable value to your specific circumstances, we have developed a methodology we call our Pathforward Process. To begin, first help us understand you and your needs.