On November 12th, Pathstone held its 2019 Impact Conference titled “Everyone Should Get it – ESG” which featured top investment managers and philanthropists, discussing how to activate your whole portfolio.
When we say “Get it” we mean:
- Understand why Environmental, Social and Governance perspectives make economic sense
- Understand how investment managers incorporate ESG into their processes
- Be open to hiring exceptional ESG investment managers
- Look to measure ESG across investment strategies
The Impact conference lineup included top executives from leading investment firms, such as Breckinridge Capital Advisors, Boston Common Asset Management, Parametric, Summit Partners, The Ecosystem Integrity Fund, and New Energy.
This conference featured:
- Opening remarks from Ron Cordes of the Cordes Foundation on the topic of “ESG and Impact 1.0, 2.0, 3.0”
- A fireside chat with Ira Ehrenpreis, a managing partner at DBL and board member of Tesla
- Keynote speaker Twesigye Jackson Kaguri, who is delivering life-changing impact as founder of The Nyaka AIDS Orphans Project.
Click to see full Impact Conference agenda.