Board Governance and Education
Good governance is essential to the effective stewardship and management of foundations and endowments. At Pathstone, we work with our clients to ensure that trustees, staff, and volunteers have the tools and knowledge they need to provide strong leadership and oversight of investments, finances, programs, and administration.
- Provide governance support regarding an array of foundation-specific functions, starting with a basic understanding of the roles of board members, management, and volunteers
- Support Foundation staff by helping to ensure Board/Committee members have all necessary materials to act as responsible, informed fiduciaries
- Conduct educational sessions for Board/Committee members, customized for their interests
- Incorporate outside speakers if desired, to inform Board/Committee members of developments relevant to investment portfolio and mission
- Provide topical written resources and webinars on a variety of interests relevant to foundations and endowments
Let us demonstrate how we can add value
Tell Us About You
In order to demonstrate how Pathstone can add measurable value to your specific circumstances, we have developed a methodology we call our Pathforward Process. To begin, first help us understand you and your needs.