We are built to provide you with only the advice and services that you need. Leverage our comprehensive investment platform to outsource all components or simply complement your existing investment offerings.
Pathstone can customize the scope of all client relationships to accommodate client preferences for discretion. For example, clients can benefit from a hybrid approach where major decisions are made with client approval and minor changes are made at our discretion.
Pathstone’s Chief Investment Office (CIO) includes an in-house Investment Research team dedicated to investment strategy, manager search and selection, and ongoing monitoring and adjustment. The CIO also includes Investment Committees (ICs) governing decisions around Strategy, Equities, Fixed Income, Alternatives, and Private Markets. Oversight of the ICs is provided by a group comprising senior leadership and representation from our Client Advisory team. We believe this integration brings a broad base of investment experience into the decision-making and idea generation process.
- Full suite of advisory services
- Strategic & tactical asset allocation, aligned with a client’s investment policy statement (IPS)
- Outside manager selection & ongoing due diligence
- Coordination with legacy investments
- Full suite of investment solutions across asset classes – passive, active and blended
- Mission-aligned investing advice & solutions
- Support to address board/committee investment requirements and reporting
Let us demonstrate how we can add value
Tell Us About You
In order to demonstrate how Pathstone can add measurable value to your specific circumstances, we have developed a methodology we call our Pathforward Process. To begin, first help us understand you and your needs.