Recent studies have found that women control more than half of the US personal wealth, and that number is growing. Our intention behind HerPath is to create tools and strategies to help women embrace the magnitude of their role, successfully steward their wealth and navigate the financial complexities they face with confidence. HerPath’s mission is to create a welcoming and trusting space for women to come together, exchange ideas, collaborate, learn and help each other grow.
Through a series of interactive learning events, we will provide our female clients an opportunity to network with one another, share experiences, ask questions and problem-solve. By delivering educational tools and advice during these programs, we aim to advance women’s financial savviness. Specifically, HerPath offers an opportunity to connect with women that face similar challenges and opportunities.
- Structured, yet fun, setting for a community of women to learn and grow from one another
- Safe, non-judgmental environment allowing women to ask questions about fundamental wealth issues such as investments, philanthropy, estate planning, taxes, money management and more
- Connecting with women facing similar challenges and opportunities
- Exploring advanced and technical financial topics
- Sharing with the next generation of women what you wish you had known when you were younger
- Exploring and sharing new investment, entrepreneurial or philanthropic ideas and endeavors
- Promoting women in the wealth management industry
(Women make up more than half the population but only one-fifth of advisors)