Pathstone has been selected as a finalist as “Best Multi-Family Office $25bn and Over,” “Women in Wealth Advocate of the Year,” “ESG Advocate of the Year,” “Best ESG Investment Offering,” and “Best Outsourced CIO” categories for the 2022 Private Asset Management Awards.
PRIVATE ASSET MANAGEMENT
2022 “Best Multi-Family Office $25bn and Over,” “Women in Wealth Advocate of the Year,” “ESG Advocate of the Year,” and “Best Outsourced CIO”
Pathstone is a finalist in the “Best Multi-Family Office $25bn and Over,” “Women in Wealth Advocate of the Year,” “ESG Advocate of the Year,” and “Best Outsourced CIO” categories. The winners of the categories will be announced at the awards ceremony on February 9, 2022.
ESG Advocate of the Year
This award will go to the firm or individual that has done the most to promote the usage of ESG principals over the past 12 months (ending July 31, 2021). Evidence can include testimonials from senior industry professionals attesting to the positive influence created by this firm or person.
Some examples of ESG advocacy include:
- Launching or growing a successful ESG themed investment strategy
- Thought leadership around impact investing and ESG
- ESG-related technological innovation
- ESG-related investor education
- Commercial success and business growth of ESG products/services
- Demonstration of ESG innovation and description of how market responded to the idea
- Positive investor feedback via testimonials
Women in Wealth Advocate of the Year (individual)
This award will go to the firm that has done the most to promote gender equality in the wealth management industry over the past 12 months (ending July 31, 2021). Evidence can include testimonials from senior industry professionals attesting to the positive influence created by this firm.
- Clear evidence of support for gender balance in staffing
- Clear evidence of support for gender balance in senior leadership positions
- Creation and/or promotion of proactive policies and mentorship to combat gender bias in the workplace
Best ESG Investment Offering
This award recognizes the private bank, wealth manager or family office that has delivered the most impressive ESG investment solution for clients in the year to July 31, 2021.
Firms should provide evidence that their initiative delivered on all or some of the three pillars of ESG, and how.
- Investment program, solution or deal(s) with a measurable and demonstrable integration of one or more of the three pillars of ESG.
- Clear evidence of how the initiative helped clients to express their ESG views with their wealth.
- Initiative delivered a positive investment outcome for the client(s), or is on track to do so – with performance data to back that up.
Best Multi-Family Office $25bn and over
These three awards are designed to recognize excellence among multi-family offices at different size points, by rewarding firms that have delivered exceptional risk-adjusted returns and client service.
For the performance component, firms should provide return statistics for a range of anonymized client portfolios. Judges will credit both performance over the past year and longer-term performance.
Evidence or examples of excellent client service beyond investment management will also be given credit. Details of programs and how they successfully delivered for clients, and client testimonials, will both be given credit.
- Clear evidence that client objectives were met through risk-adjusted performance
- Quality of tax, estate, and other services to meet the needs of HNW/UHNW clients
- Top quality client service demonstrated through client testimonials
Best outsourced CIO
This award is designed to reward firms providing outsourced investment services to the family office space. Success in this category depends on the demonstration of a first-class investment proposition that meets the demands of a diverse range of family office clients, from wealth preservation to providing strong growth potential.
Firms should also demonstrate the way they have used technology and/or other tools to enhance the client experience and mention any other developments that have been well received by the sector, as well as evidencing top-class client service standards, shown by client testimonials.
- Commercial success and business growth
- Demonstrating investment performance through the judging period
- Demonstration of product innovation
- Description of future development possibilities
- Customer feedback via submitted testimonials
Third party rankings and recognition from ratings services are no guarantee of future investment success. Working with a highly rated adviser does not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. Ratings should not be considered an endorsement for the adviser by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation. Pathstone paid no application fee to participate. Click HERE for a full disclosure of the criteria of ranking and other important information.